Sign up with betfair and receive up to £100 in bonus bets, which you can use for bet on betfair Grand National. Make a deposit and place 5 x £10 bets to receive a £20 bonus bet. Repeat this 5 more times to receive the maximum in bonus bets of £100.
betfair Grand National Offers T&Cs: New customer offer. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. T&Cs apply.” Read all T&C
|Bonus Type||Bonus Details|
|betfair Welcome Offer||Up to £100 in bonus bets|
|Other bonuses||Regular enhanced odds bets|
|Minimum Deposit||5 x £10|
|betfair Welcome Bonus|
Betfair Grand National 2021
Read this Betfair Grand National review and find out everything you need to know before start betting. One of betfair’s most popular offerings is their horse racing markets. There is a great range of odds available on meets taking place all over the world, with many subject to a series of specials and bonus opportunities.
The Grand National is one of the sporting highlights of the year, with viewers and punters alike. There are many ‘casual’ bettors, or even people who rarely bet at all, who like a flutter on this famous and prestigious race.
The betfair Grand National odds tend to be extremely competitive, and many are subject to Price Boosts and Enhanced Odds too. At betfair Grand National betting is a joy for many, and you may have the opportunity to bet on betfair Grand National odds. They are on the site well in advance of the race.
For the Grand National there are betfair welcome bonuses for new customers, such as Enhanced Odds on a selected horse to win (T&C’s apply). If you’re not yet signed up here, check out the available betfair Grand National promotions to see if any take your fancy.
As a betfair account holder, you can bet on the Grand National via your desktop or, if you prefer, via your mobile device. Betfair have a dedicated app available for download on both Apple and Android devices. Alternatively, head to the betfair website via your mobile browser.
This festival is one of the biggest events in all of sport, not just in horse racing. At betfair Grand National odds are available in abundance and, alongside the Grand National offers available here too, betting on this race at betfair could provide you with a rewarding betting experience.
Betfair Grand National Sign Up Guide
It takes just a few minutes to create an account with betfair. Follow the steps below to create a betfair account:
- Click on any button at this betfair Grand National review and head to the betfair website via your desktop or mobile device.
- Hit the Join Now button which you’ll find on the top right of your screen.
- Enter all the required information, including your full name, full address, email address, date of birth and mobile phone number.
- Next up, create a Username and password to use in association with your Sportsbook account.
- Then, select a security question and answer and choose which currency you’re going to bet in. You will then have the opportunity to enter a promotion code.
- Make sure you understand the terms of the promo you’ve chosen before clicking the Continue Securely button and making your first deposit.
Betfair Horse Racing
You’ll find it difficult to find a more in-depth and detailed horse racing section at any bookmaker that can beat what you’ll find at betfair. Races taking place in the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland are well covered, but betfair also offer odds on meets taking place all over the world, including:
- The United States,
- South Africa,
Betfair’s Horse Racing Offerings
There are a number of aspects to betfair’s horse racing offerings that make it amongst the best you’ll find and one of the easiest to navigate.
- Betfair Horse Finder service makes it simpler for you to find the specific horse you want to bet on. Filter through top trainer lists, top jockey lists, Timeform tips, Winner Last Time Out and many more options.
- A-Z horse finder function help checking when your horse is running next, as well as jockey, racecourse and current odds information.
- If you’re looking to bet on betfair Grand National odds early, you can do via the Future Racing tab.
- There are many horse racing-specific promotions and specials available at betfair.
- If you want to listen to the commentary of the races you’ve bet on, you can do just that with the betfair Radio service. You’ll find this via the horse racing tab.
- Betfair also offer live streaming.
- You can also bet on Tote racing at betfair. Go to the horse racing section and click on Tote. The races taking place that day will appear in a new tab. Choose your horse or horses in each leg, your stake for each line and click on the Place Bet button.
If you want to check some other bonuses, you should read about Coral welcome offer.
Betfair’s Mini Series Featuring Paul Nicholls
Wishing to enlighten us about the lives of the people who have achieved greatness and respect in their respective sports, betfair brings us a mini-series called “Serial Winners”. This series of short clips brings us closer to understanding why people like Paul Nicholls have come so far in their life. Through his and the stories of those closest to him, we are getting a chance to learn how this man has become an 11-time Champion National Hunt trainer, with over 3,000 career winners.
Betfair Live Streaming
Betfair provide live streaming on all UK and Irish horse racing for their customers. The streaming service comes with set terms and conditions which you’ll have to meet in order to access your stream.
You also have the option to watch races taking place in other countries too. You can access streams of selected meets taking place in South Africa and the United States.
Check all the terms and conditions for live streams via the Live Streaming tab which you’ll find after you’ve logged into your betfair Sportsbook account.
Read also our William Hill review.
Betfair Horse Racing Offers
As we discussed earlier, there are number of betfair promotions specific to horse racing open for you to take advantage of. We’ll take a more detailed look at some of these now.
When major festivals and events come around, the number of betfair promos tend to increase. For example, when it comes to betfair Grand National odds, they often add Price Boosts and Enhanced Odds to these in order to attract new custom and to keep their existing clientele happy.
In terms of standard horse racing promotions, these can vary throughout the racing season.
- One offer available consistently is Best Odds Guaranteed. Best Odds Guaranteed means that no matter what price you take, if that price lengthens by the time the race starts and you back a winner, you’ll get paid out at the longer odds. (T&C’s apply)
- On major events and races, betfair sometimes offer a Non Runner Money Back promo. This means that if you back a horse to win and it falls during the race, you could get your stake back as a free bet. (T&C’s apply)
- Price Rush is a favourite with betfair customers. Betfair compare the odds on their Sportsbook with those on their Exchange. If your odds are subject to Price Rush, you will be notified before you place your bet. (T&C’s apply)
Betfair welcome offers and promotions can change. It’s always a good idea to check the Promotions tab before you bet to see what’s new. For the big race, take a look at what betfair Grand National promotions are available to you as we head closer to the event.
Betfair Other Sports
Your horse racing options are impressive, but betfair also excel in a number of other sports. There are around 30 different sports and events available to bet on here, so if you have a broad betting interest, you’re more than likely to find something to enjoy at betfair.
Football and tennis events are extremely well covered, with cricket and golf also subject to huge numbers of odds and markets. These sports in particular tend to have a number of promos attached too.
At batfair you can also bet on less commonly sports, such as:
- gaelic football,
Interest in betting on novelty markets? At betfair, you have the opportunity to bet on a series of:
- film (e.g. Oscar Winners),
- music specials (e.g. Grammy Winners)…
You can also bet on the Pools at betfair. Pick a jackpot option or join a syndicate for your chance.
You may also check what Paddy Power has to offer.
Betfair Grand National Conclusion
There are few bookmakers who can compete with what betfair offer customers when it comes to horse racing. The range of betfair Grand National odds and promotions should impress most.
With plenty of opportunities to get betfair welcome offers and bonuses, why not create a betfair account today?
If you want to learn about some other promotion, you can check our Grand National Ladbrokes review.